Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unpleasant

Having to wake up to dreams of your partner cheating on you is just the worse way to start the morning. The dream felt so real as if I was watching the whole thing from someone else’s eyes. When I woke up, I wished I could just shake the person next to me to demand answers but I was all alone.

This could mean I'm very insecure and my dream seems to be based upon anxiety or somehow feeling inadequate in the relationship.


Or maybe, possibility this could happen:

Scenario 1: While dating a man about 15 yrs ago I often had dreams he was cheating or running away with another gal. Turned out he was attached to someone and I was the other woman. That was total humiliation to put it mildly. I was sensing the truth somewhere within myself and the dreams obviously had meaning.


Scenario 2: I was going through the same as you. It took months, but it turned out that my husband was cheating. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.


On a lighter note, this was one of the recommendations:


I recommend that in your dream you hire a private investigator to follow your boy friend and take pictures. This way in your dream you'll have proof.

1 comments:

Ranz said...

hmmm how would that work out? Hiring a private investigator?

Post a Comment