Saturday, July 5, 2008

Me & my kissy kisses & smoochy woochies!

I have been bumming in my room a lot lately. Dad on the other hand was smacked with divorce letters three days ago. I guess things will be finalized soon. Mom however has fallen ill. Brother has moved in with his girlfriend and is going to stay in India for 6 months. All the drama going on in the family and sis who is in Colorado has no clue about everything. I’ll fill you in with what happened few days ago: NJ and I went to the pantai restaurant to have our seafood feast. Food wasn’t all that great but it’s been a while since I’ve dined in there. We went for a stroll down the beach. It was calm and dreamy. NJ is like the man with lots of plans and tonight he has a Bruneian themed party to go to. I wonder how he looks in a songkok. It would be hilarious with his blonde hair and all. He reckons I should come in a tudong but na…I’ll skip this one out. Instead I was out with Beckim, we talked about how sexy the chics at Kosovo was and how complex it was for Beckim to get hold of a girl in Brunei. Beckim is of Turkish and Kosovian mix, been in Brunei for 7 years. We’re friends from Uni, 4 years ago. It was good catching up with him and to know that Damier is now married living in Finland. I have so much more to talk about but we’ll leave that for next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment