Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rendezvous Connection

“Sweets”/ “Candies” / “Delicacies” in French. Gourmandizes was released in August 2001, this is the fourth single by Alizee. The French pop princess self-titled album writes about teenage life, doubts, love and her greediness. As for my own personal consumption, luring some French men challenging the deadly scorching Borneo sun is the pipe dream I perceive from listening to this bubblegum chic. Thus becoming potential “urgent sanitary repatriation cases back to France needing consular assistance”. Doubting right now, I rather selfishly not have any dangerous men from France and avoid the extra work load and keep my not-so-peaceful mind just listening to J’en Ai Marre, Alizee’s fifth single (Feb 2003) which means “I’m Fed Up”. This brings me to why J’en Ai Marre, it’s to do with the innumerable suitors already in line in the Asian region. (I don't need some extra French men in the local Brunei scene now do I?). Charter away the flight full of French toy boys’ sweet talkers Chippendales from Champs Elysees cos’ I’m clearly not equipped for this. Instead, I will have 2 croissants, a cup of café au lait for breakfast and for evening tea, 10 sips of wine to my good health. Salut!

2 comments:

Ranz said...

say whatt?? haha..

CK said...

Nothinnn'

Post a Comment