Friday, August 1, 2008

What shall we do with the dead iPods?

Have had my iPod Video for two years now and still haven’t figured out how to use it yet! Ok, I haven’t tried that hard since the initial few tries. The problem is I can never understand how to sync my iPod with the itunes. I'm an idiot to pay for an iPod as a fashion accessory and I speak for those who have dead iPods cluttering dust. If Apple products are overpriced and over-hyped, why is that I want an iPhone 3g too? All in the name of fashion? (please ignore my retro mac template, its just pretty)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3G iphone is not overpriced ;) It's meant to be way, way cheaper than the current iPhone :D

CK said...

Yes...but still expensive. Have you seen my phone darling? Its only B$55! Lol.

Post a Comment