Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friendster not so friendly

Good old Friendster, my buddy, always known for its edginess! Used to be the most popular social online network in the days. Yeap, you heard me, it’s sure not a typing error. I am really talking about Friendster. Why? Randy asked me the other day when was the last time I was on my Friendster account. I seriously can't remember. Just like everyone else, I instantly fell in love with Facebook and have to admit, an addict too. Sorry buddy for the negligence, met a new mate. Today, I decided to check if my account was still up and running or has good old Friendster shut me down. As expected, it was working well. I added a couple of friends. Read tons of random massages on my inbox. Had some comments to approve. One comment really caught my attention. It was about my profile picture, info and my shoutouts. I was just so excited to wait for my profile page to load, can’t even remember what I wrote and the pictures I have in there. This was what I wrote in the shoutbox as a joke years back in 2004. The cheeky me then. American television comedy-drama series, Desperate housewives of the street of Wisteria Lane was huge then and I decided to switch roles in my little play head to look for a house husband myself. This was the info on my profile page along with an old picture of me in gigantic bug eye sunnies just like how Nicole Richie likes it. Had to blur off certain details, I think i have enough people stalking me already. Certainly do not need more. ...This Ladies and Gentlemen, Readers, Fans and Bloggers is HOW I GOT MY ARSE KICKED IN FRIENDSTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment