Saturday, March 7, 2009

My weekly dozes of On Ons

The Pain. The Drive. The Satisfaction. Yeap, it's my fourth skip along in the scenic rural sides and still trying to grasp the idea of picking out thorns in my finger with a needle every week. I am a clumsy one really and that’s the one impressive quality the blokes seem to find classy these days. There is this one gentleman I find quite sexet. I know you will never slip into this site of mine, but if only you can slip into my arms. Jeg synes du air flot. Jeg vil gerna kysse dig. I tend to talk Danish when I’m feeling all…you know. Back to my skip along in the woods, the best thing about it really is having a Britney right after and...hmmm...talking about the pearl necklace!? Hmmf…its best I didn’t know what it meant.

Dear readers, I’ve noticed my hits seems to be escalating like a mad woman chasing after a rat in the kitchen and if I somewhat do not make sense in this post, my apologies. Sometimes fantasy takes control and there's only little you can do about it.
This is a picture of One-Tonne-Man (wan-tan man) a.k.a Kungfu Panda a.k.a I'm-so-in-love-with-my-headlamp

0 comments:

Post a Comment