Friday, July 31, 2009

On the run, On the blob *updated*

Updates: I finished the run. Yay! So proud of myself. I tend to give up midway or an hour in and do a u-turn out. It was the good company that kept me going. That helps a lot. I have lots of events to attend this week. Will up date soonish. This week's skip along will be in conjunction with Singapore's National Day, August 9 , we will be dressed in Red and White on the run or at the On On. Here are more pictures and mind you, we look our worse when hashing...kinda scruffy looking...think I forgotten to shave that day :P. The pictures will sort of depict a guide to the social life of an early man and I threw in a surprise for you readers as well! Hah!

Not-so-old news:In an hour fifteen, I will have to run the hills of Diplo. Not too energetic about it as I am on the blob. Sun, sweat, mud, streams, twigs, bugs, all I have to combat as I storm into the woods. I spotted a chameleon in the woods once but have not seen a komodo or monitor lizard yet and I do hope it will not show itself today as it can sniff blood from miles and hunt me down.










SURPRISE! Ya didn't think I was gonna throw in a picture of my part time job as a track girl at the autoshows, did'cha?

0 comments:

Post a Comment