Saturday, August 9, 2008

Was I excited...

...for the Olympics? Hell yeah! What did I think about it? It was amazing just like how amazing that every product you pull off a shelf is ‘Made from China’. You reckon London can outdo them in 2012? We’ll just have to wait patiently now but what I do know is that it would be less controversial compared to this one. A question that everyone keeps asking would be, ‘Did Brunei send anyone?’ The answer to that question days before would be ‘I don't have a clue’ and the answer to that now is here. My friend told me that his country has got 200 or so people taking part and expecting to bag 5-10 golds or so but you know how, the Olympic is in Beijing, I wonder if the Chinese would dominate? With over a billion people surely they can ruffle up some big feathers but I’d seriously be disappointed if a Chinese wins the 100m finals. That’s just wrong. Poor Africans running everywhere in search of food, wives, running away from the police, etc etc. They have had free training and I mean it in a way that it's a good thing. I love Africans. Super endurance, naturally built for speed and marathon runners.

1 comments:

Ranz said...

At least any merchandise from Beijing is original ;) haha how ironic

Post a Comment