Monday, September 29, 2008

Communicating with Scandanavians


I'm on Day 1 of trying to speak Danish. So far so good, pronunciation is a little bit of a problem. Why Danish? I was watching The Sleeping Dictionary last night. It's about Iban ladies who were used to teach the British colonial administrators to speak the Iban language. In bed. Naked. This seemed like a good idea so I got myself my own sleeping dictionary to learn Danish. In bed. But minus the sleeping. This is how far I got:


Jeg vil gerne kysse dig = I would like to kiss you.
Jeg synes du er flot = I think you are cute
Jeg synes du ser godt ud = I think you look good.
Vil du har noget mælk? = Do you want some milk?
Jeg vil gerne sutte din pik = I would like to suck your cock.

So, now I am ready for a job in Denmark in at least one profession. Kan du førstår mig?

0 comments:

Post a Comment