Saturday, December 6, 2008

CK is hopelessly in love, a big shocker to some.

So Christmas came early for my neighbour. Sister unwrapped her gift given by her mate. I saw the excitement on her and decided to jump into the whole x mas spirit asking what she was going to get me for Christmas. She quickly answered, ‘I’m getting you months and months supply of Jaffa Cakes’. It was then my heart dropped to my feet, for I knew that was exactly NOT what I want for Christmas. Why the feet? That’s because I’ve fallen deeply madly ridiculously recklessly head over heels in love with the signature red sole of Christian Louboutin. Here’s the link to my love and It’s sold out. It’s either I start thinking of another gift or Jaffa Cakes will be sold out from the shelves this Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment