Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So now its 202

Yes, I have not been blogging. I have got 101 + another 101 reasons to why I have been MIA. Its not easy being me that's for sure and I don't just say this because its a line used by most people these days but I genuinely mean it. The issue with my blog and I is that we would like to share so much but an ounce of peace was what we opted for. It seemed to us that the kick start to type was like an enemy we had to gun down. Funny that because I have written numerous essays months before and months to come. Essays? Yes like 1500 word write ups and books as high as Shahbandar Hill to put my nose on. The ICELT is currently what I'm busy waging wars on. Fortunately, the fight will end in September just in time for my natal silver jubilee anniversary. This is however depressing because through my adolescent years, my aim was to get hitched at 25. Time is chasing up on me and suitors are low in supply. How can we overcome my demand? When equilibrium is not met? Let me put this into another context, just as Obama celebrated his first 100th days, swine flu affair sets in and the principal obstacle is the lack of vaccines. Which is equitable to: I am the swine and the lack of vaccines are my suitors. Politically romantic implicated much?! The deprivation bubble I bum in is taking a toll on me. I will stop here for some ounce of peace to charm in again. Till my next post, bless me with some love and disco sticks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment