Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hottest Halloween costume

Joker and Sarah Palin were last years. Would MJ be this years? or blood-thirsty vamps?

OMG says this year's hottest Halloween costume: Kate Gosselin.
Her wig resembling her amped up, asymmetrical hairdo is now available online ($14.99; www.buycostumes.com). You think I can pull off a Gosselin? The stylish "hairpiece" will make people think I have eight children. Lol

Aside from the hairpiece, that I can do without and still have 8 kids. I could be Octomom, seems easy to full off...I got the locks but I gotta purchase those dolls.

KIDS: Little boy from Up would be a good character for the kids. Easy to dress up. or you could be a sexy scout.
I have no interest on being Jacko, Vamps, Dorothy, Lady Gaga or Potter. Apart of me wants to be preggers and thinks Juno would be a really good character. Seems pretty outdated though. ANY IDEAS? FILL ME IN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment