Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival a wet affair

The Mid-Autumn Festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar and is celebrated today 3rd October. We held a run in conjuction to this and almost everyone brought their bought or homemade or junglemade lanterns. My lantern was soaking wet as I didn't shut the top of my convertible again. I never really do learn my lesson, do I. I have taken only two pics that night and will upload more once I get hold of better quality pictures. As much as I want to say we ate mooncake under the moon, well, we didn't. Instead we had our mooncakes and laksa under the tent that was squashed up with front runners, snail pace people like us and some fresh blood. A wet affair in BSB's Mid Autumn Run. You must be wondering which function to the blurry effect on my cam. A pro wouldn't tell.
Here is a DIY lantern, the best being showcased that night. If only i had the talent, determination, if only, if only...

0 comments:

Post a Comment